Are you interested in Bitcoin and other such cryptocurrencies and you want to invest in such currencies by building a high-quality portfolio? If yes said yes, then this post is for you. As here we are going to have a look at one of the best blockchain portfolio management app which is Blockfolio.
But the issue is that the Blockfolio app is not developed for PC systems and are available for smartphone platforms only. Although you don’t need to worry about it. As here in this post we are going to talk about one such method with the help of which you can easily download and install the Blockfolio app on your PC.
All About Blockfolio App:
Blockfolio app is one of the most popular and reliable applications with the help of which you can easily manage your blockchain and cryptocurrency portfolio. One of the biggest features of this application is that it comes with an easy to use tracking mode. In which you can track your investments, make sure if they are making your profit or getting down.
Along with that, it also helps you in doing the market research. With the use of which you can make the right decisions in your cryptocurrency section. In this app you can track upto 8000 different crypto coins, from their prices to the market research and all.
Let us have a look at the features offered by Blockfolio app:
- You would be able to take advantage of global coverage with more than 200 crypto exchanges. Under these exchanges you can get support from Cryptopia, KuCoin, Poloniex and many more.
- It also comes with an impressive feature of real-time older book information for every crypto coin available in the market right now.
- This app offers you support to invest in from more than 8000 crypto coins and tokens.
This was all about some of the most important features offered by the Blockfolio app.
How to download & install the Blockfolio app on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you can download and install the Blockfolio app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Blockfolio App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Blockfolio App on your PC systems quickly.