Have you ever noticed that managing your files and folders in smartphones is way more easier than their management in PC? In a smartphone, you would not have to face huge steps for reaching up to or checking a particular file. While with a PC, there is a huge list of steps to follow.
Moreover, this is the reason most of the PC users are trying to find one of the best file explorer and manager software. In case if we have a look at the best file explorer application for android, then we would be able to get the name of ES File Explorer. But unfortunately, the developers of this application haven’t created a PC version of the app.
However, we have found a way to download & install ES File Explorer on PC. In case if you want to know about the steps, then do follow this post till the end.
But before heading forward with the main section, let us have a short introduction about ES File Explorer.
All About ES File Explorer:
ES Explorer is one of the most reliable and easy to use applications for smartphone platforms. With the help of this application you would be able to manage files and folders of your smartphone device easily.
Not only that, but you would also be able to carry forward easy search processes and can protect your important files for getting in contact with unknown people.
Here is the list of features you would be able to take advantage of with the help of ES File Explorer:
- With the help of Network and LAN connectivity options, you would be able to access other systems directly from the app easily.
- You would be able to manage your files with this application easily.
- You can protect your file with the help of encryption features in ES Explorer.
- With ES Explorer you can move applications from one place to another or can even delete them.
- It can even help you in the easy extracting process of various applications.
How to download & install ES File Explorer on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download and install ES Explorer on PC quickly:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the ES File Explorer on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we discussed everything about the steps for downloading & installing ES File Explorer on PC. You would be able to easily get it installed on your PC by following all the steps thoroughly.