Faceapp is one of the most popular and discussed applications nowadays; basically, this is a completely AI-based app that comprises numerous picture filters in it, and you would be able to make changes in your clicked pictures efficiently.
Although it has been noticed that Faceapp is available for smartphone platforms only and you would not be able to use them on your PC systems. But what about those who want to try it on their PC? If you are one of those people, then do follow this post till the end. As here we are going to have a look at the steps to download and install Faceapp on your PC systems.
All About Faceapp:
Faceapp is an AI-based application with the help of which you would be able to take advantage of numerous and exceptional filters to use and enhance your photos. Here is the list of features you would be able to take advantage of with Faceapp:
- You would be able to get thousands of filters ready to use with the help of Faceapp.
- One of the most popular features of this application is the old-age filter; you would be able to get an old-age look by using that filter.
- You would be able to make changes in the background of your pictures with the use of this photo-editing application.
- The AI integration of this application is impressive, and you would be able to take advantage of high-quality picture output from this app.
There are many more such features of this application, but above-mentioned are some of the major ones.
How to download & install Faceapp on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download and install Faceapp on your PC system:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Faceapp on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we discussed everything about downloading and installing Faceapp on your PC. We took advantage of Bluestacks android emulator for installing and using the app on your PC system.