You all must be aware of the super cool feature in your android system which is creating a hotspot. With the help of which you would be able to create an internet sharing rage around yourself and can let people connect with your hotspot to use the internet. But unfortunately you don’t get the same feature in your pc systems. But if you are someone who is finding one such application for pc to share hotspot then FoxFi app is the best.
Although those users who have already used the FoxFi app on their pc, they must be knowing that it is developed for android systems only. In case if you are also unaware of the method to use Foxfi App on PC, then do follow this post till the end.
As here we will be discussing everything about how to download & install FoxFi app on PC?
All About FoxFi App:
FoxFi App is an specially designed application for all those users who are not having hotspot sharing features in their android systems. With the help of this application you would be able to set up your own hotspot. Hence can protect it with an customized password and even select the type of protection also.
Within this application you would be able to get a number of features, let us have a look at them:
- You would be able to create a reliable hotspot range within which people can connect to your hotspot using the protection password.
- You can even create a data limit which means you will be sharing upto a certain amount of data. Hence only and once the limit is crossed the hotspot will be turned off automatically.
- Users would be able to select from various securities. With the help of which you can protect the hotspot from getting connected with any unknown smartphone or device.
- You can change the name and customize almost every single thing with the help of FoxFi app.
How to download & install FoxFi App on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download & install FoxFi App on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the FoxFi App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we discussed everything about downloading and installing FoxFi App for PC by using BlueStacks Android app emulator.