There are a number of chromecast applications in the market with the help of which you can easily send photos and videos from one device to your Smart tv. But which chromecast app we should pick for our pc, well if you are stuck in this situation. Then we have bought for you LocalCast app on PC.
With the help of this application you would be able to easily share various types of content from one device to another and watch it directly on your smart tv.
But those who have already used this application. They must be knowing that it is specifically designed for android platform and not for PC. So how can we use it on our PC?
If this question revolves around your mind, then let us tell you that we have figured out a way to download & install Localcast app on PC. Make sure to follow this post till the end, to know more.
All About LocalCast App:
LocalCast is a reliable chrome cast application with the help of which you can easily send videos, music and images from your smart device to smart tv.
One thing that we love about localcast app is, it helps in getting connected with your device and sharing content efficiently. You would not have to take any type of guidance to get started with it.
Within this application you would be able to get a number of features, let us have a look at them.
- With the help of this tool you would be able to get NAS:SMB access.
- This application also helps you in getting subtitles integrations.
- With the use of this chromecast application you can easily rotate, zoom and pan pictures, videos and all.
- You can even connect your wireless headphones directly through this application, that will help you give an amazing experience.
- You can also connect multiple devices through one application.
There are many more such features, but above-mentioned are some of the major ones.
How to download & install LocalCast App on PC?
Here in this section we are going to have a look at the steps to download & install LocalCast app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator, from where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software. Then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the LocalCast App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the LocalCast App on your PC systems quickly.