Whenever we talk about live video streaming and experience sharing applications for smartphone or tablet platforms, Periscope app tops the list. With the help of this application, you would be able to do several live streams or can share your personal experiences with a group of people efficiently.
But have you ever thought of using this application on your PC? If you said yes, then do follow this post till the end, as here we are going to have a look at the steps for downloading & installing Periscope app for PC.
All About Periscope App:
Periscope is one of the most efficient applications with the help of which you can get in touch with a group of people easily. Not only that you can share your life experiences with each other.
Moreover, if you are visiting a new place and want to share something with your friends, then the Periscope app is the most appropriate option for you. There are several features you get with this application, here are a few of them:
- You can do live streams anywhere easily with the help of this application.
- With the app, you can take advantage of impressive user experience of sharing things with a group of people.
- It offers a great map view for having a look at places nearby.
- You can directly download live streams with the Periscope app.
- There are several integrations you get within the application for betterment.
How to download & install the Periscope app on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you can download & install the Periscope app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Periscope app on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Periscope app on your PC systems quickly.