Are you a PS4 player? If you said yes, then we are sure you must be tracking every single message from your friends and fellow game players, along with that you might be checking out who’s online and who is not. Moreover for all those things you would have to open your PS4 Messages app on your smartphone, but what if we want an application on our PC?
If you are also having this question in your mind, then do follow this post till the end. As here we are going to have a look at one of the most efficient ways that is going to help you alot in downloading and installing PS4 Messages app on PC.
All About PS4 Messages:
PS4 Messages which is also known as PlayStation Messenger is a highly-reliable application. With the help of which you would be able to send and receive messages from your friends on PlayStation.
You would just need to add your PS4 ID in the messenger for getting synced with your account and right after that you can start receiving notifications on this application. One of the most important features that you get with this application is that it is made by using an easy UI which means anyone would be able to use this application efficiently without getting in touch with the guides.
Let us have a look at all the features offered to us by PS4 Messages application:
- You would be able to get an application that has direct support from the PlayStation company.
- This application is easy to use and you can get started with it without using the instruction manual.
- Whenever there is a new message you will be getting a notification with sound.
- Users of this app can even know about the online/offline statue of other people over this platform.
There are many more such features, but above-mentioned are some of the major ones.
How to download & install PS4 Messages on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download and install PS4 Messages app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the PS4 Messages App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the PS4 Messages App on your PC systems quickly.