There are a number of instant messaging applications available for PC systems that offer amazing reliability. But whenever we look for the latest feature support and integrations Telegram is the best instant messaging app available in the market right now. As you would be able to do regular messages along with calling support. Not only that, this application also helps you make large groups where you can talk with a number of people at one time.
Although most people must be thinking that Telegram is a smartphone based application and is not developed for PC systems. In case if you are also thinking about this query, then do follow this post till the end. As here we will discuss easy steps for downloading and installing Telegram on your PC easily.
All About Telegram:
Telegram is an instant messaging application within which you would be able to get almost every feature included in WhatsApp and other such applications. With this app you would be able to send direct messages, can carry forward audio and video calls along with that, there are many more such features you can take advantage of.
Let us have a look at the features you get with Telegram application:
- You would be able to send messages directly to your contacts with the help of telegram application.
- It comes with content sharing support, with which you can share pictures, videos and audio files to your contacts efficiently.
- The video call quality is amazing, you would be able to carry forward high-quality video calls without any lags at all.
- In the latest updates you would be able to take advantage of enhanced privacy features. Which means you get end to end encryption so no data loss issue with take place.
- You can even backup your chats on a daily basis with the integration of Google drive. So whenever you attach your Telegram account to a new phone you are able to get all your important messages easily.
How to download & install Telegram App on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you can download and install Telegram app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Telegram App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Telegram App on your PC systems quickly.