You all must have noticed that VR cameras come in handy whenever we are trying to enhance the security at our house or workplace, as they are compact in size and can be hidden anywhere, along with that you can even operate them from anywhere easily. But for operating such cameras you should be integrating your camera with a high-quality and reliable VR Cam application. Here in this post we are going to talk about IP Pro app for VR Cam on PC.
Although there are plenty of people who must be knowing that the IP Pro app is an android based application and is not developed for the PC systems. If this question revolves in your mind then you don’t need to worry about it, as we have figured out a way to download and install IP Pro app on PC efficiently.
All About IP Pro App:
IP Pro app is a high-quality and reliable VR Camera controlling application with the help of which you would be able to connect your VR security cameras to the app and hence control all the features of it efficiently. One of the biggest advantages of this application is that you would be able to connect any security camera with the IP Pro app using the camera’s serial number of qr code.
This is a completely 4 step process with the help of which you can add any new device conveniently. Moreover you would be able to use more than one device at a time.
Hence there are plenty of control features that you get with this application, some of those features are as follows:
- You would be able to take a screenshot directly from your smartphone using the IP Pro app.
- You can even make changes in the viewing angle of your security camera from the app.
- It also offers you plenty of light controls, with the help of which you can turn lights on/off.
- You would be able to connect the app using cloud storage for saving all the recordings at one place.
- It offers plam watch features too.
How to download & install the IP Pro app on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download and install IP Pro app on your PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator, from where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the IP Pro App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the IP Pro App on your PC systems quickly.