Finding a reliable VPN application with the help of which you can easily get connected to internet servers of various regions is a difficult job these days, moreover there are few vpn service providers who are not completely secure and are a threat to our personal data. Hence once you get online, you would be able to find numerous VPN applications for PC, but if you are trying to find the best such app for PC, then follow this post until the end, as here we are going to have a look at Thunder VPN app.
Not only that, we will also have a look at the steps you should follow to get this smartphone-based application on your PC.
But before heading forward, let us have a short introduction about the Thunder VPN app for PC.
All About Thunder VPN App:
Thunder VPN is not just like other virtual private network generating applications. As it comes with an easy to use app design with the help of which users would be able to get the best possible services from the app.
You would just need to install the application on your device, and right after a successful installation, opens the app. At last, click on the Connect button. The biggest reason behind naming this application as thunder vpn is that,
By following these steps, you would quickly set up the Thunder VPN app on your device. Let us have a look at the features you would be able to get with this application:
- You would be able to keep your privacy protected, and hence no third party application would be able to track your data.
- With the Thunder VPN app’s help, you can visit websites or applications that are restricted to use in your area.
- It is entirely free to use so that you can take advantage of a VPN connection anytime, anywhere.
- There are no speed limitations with the usage of this application.
Although this application is available for smartphone platforms only, but in the next section. We are going to have a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Thunder VPN app on PC.
How to download & install the Thunder VPN app on PC?
Here is the list of steps to download and install the Thunder VPN app on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account, with this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Thunder VPN app on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Thunder VPN app on your PC systems quickly.