Have you ever thought whenever we are trying to find one of the best video player applications for our smartphones the first and best option that comes in our mind is You TV Player. But what about those who are struggling to find similar and reliable applications for their pc systems? If you are also one of those finding the best video player application for your PC then do follow this post till the end. As here we are going to let you know how to use You TV player on your pc.
Moreover most of you must be thinking that how can we use a smartphone based application on our PC. We have figured out a way with the help of which you can use any smartphone based application on your PC.
All About You TV Player:
You TV Player is one of the most efficient entertainment player applications with the help of which you can play any type of video formats easily. Not only that, with this app you would be able to get support for online movies streaming features. That will help you watch all sorts of movies and web-series directly from the application.
One of the most important features you get with this entertainment player and with no other such app is the decoders support. You would be able to listen to various audio formats, you can even make changes in the screen ratio and many more.
With the help of online internet connection support you can even get the subtitles downloaded and they will start playing directly when you get started with a movie.
Some features you get with You TV Player are as follows:
- You get a lot of online content to watch with the help of You TV Player.
- It offers subtitles support that you can directly download from the store.
- You can choose between decoders efficiently.
- Offers support for all types of audio and video formats.
How to download & install You TV Player on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download and install You TV Player on your PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After a successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the You TV Player App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the You TV Player App on your PC systems quickly.