If you are trying to find a reliable app option with the help of which you can have a look at the live recordings from your CCTV cameras directly in your PC systems? If you said yes, then this post has everything you need to know about. As here we are going to have a look at Zsight app which is an impressive and feature-filled option that will help you in getting the job done.
Now the main issue with Zsight app is that it’s developed for smartphone platforms only. But we have figured out a way with which users would be able to use this application on their PC systems efficiently. Not only that, but they can even take advantage of any smartphone application on PC with this method.
To know more about this method, make sure to follow this post till the end.
All About Zsight App:
Zsight App is one of the most trustable and reliable applications for smartphone platforms with the help of which you can have a look at the live recordings of your CCTV cameras. Not only that, you would be able to get connected with your CCTV cameras and the apps within no time, by scanning their code or adding it manually.
There are several features you get along with this application; some of those features are as follows:
- You would be able to take advantage of its easy to use UI. Hence no instruction guide will be needed for getting started with this app.
- With the help of this application, you can listen to all sounds within the live recording or video playbacks from a CCTV camera.
- It also offers automatic configurations for all sort of connections.
How to download & install Zsight App on PC?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you can download & install Zsight App on PC:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator. From where you would have to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
If you already have access to this software, then you can get started with the next step.
- Right after downloading the latest version of this software, you need to install it on your device. You can get this software for Windows as well as macOS platforms too.
- After successful installation, you need to get it connected with your Gmail account. With this step, you would be able to have proper access to Google Play Store.
- Now you need to open Google Play Store via BlueStacks and then search for the Zsight App on it.
- Install it on your device, and you would be able to use it without any issues.
Here we have come to the end of this post in which we had a look at the steps for downloading and installing the Zsight App on your PC systems quickly.