Are you trying to find a highly efficient video editor and video maker? If you said yes, then KineMaster is the best possible option for you, as with the help of this application you would be able to take advantage of professional video editing features that are built with an easy to use UI.
Along with that, this is a versatile video editing app and can be used on every available platform such as Android, iPhone, Chrome OS, and many more.
Although KineMaster offers excellent features and support, but here in this post, we are going to talk about one of the most faced problems by the users of the KineMaster app, and that’s “How to install KineMaster on PC?”.
Usually, the users can install KineMaster of platforms such as Android and iPhone efficiently, but they are not aware of the steps to follow for installing KineMaster on PC.
In case if you are one of them and want to know How to install KineMaster of PC, then make sure to follow this post till the end.
What is KineMaster?
KineMaster is one of the most feature-filled video editing applications that is not only available on smartphone platforms, but along with that, it’s available for PC too.
Here are some of the most popular features of KineMaster:
- Offers you multi-layer video editing support.
- You can take advantage of professional video editing features with this application.
- Vast collection of transition effects and many more.
- The green screen effect is also supported.
- You can control the speed of both video and audio files with this application.
- Video optimization is also available.
How to install KineMaster for PC?
You all must be knowing that KineMaster is a smartphone-based application and is not built for PC systems. But you can still use this application over your PC devices, and that is with the help of Bluestacks software.
With the use of Bluestacks, you would be able to download every smartphone platform based application on your PC and can use it.
This section is going to be divided into two parts, with which we will have a look at a step-by-step guide for installing KineMaster on our Windows PC and MacBook.
Installing KineMaster on Windows PC:
Here is the list of steps to follow for installing KineMaster on Windows PC-
- Firstly you would have to download the latest version of Bluestacks from the official website of this software.
- Once it’s successfully installed on your PC, then you need to sign-in with the help of your Google account.
- Right after a sign-in, you need to move to the Playstore option of Bluestacks and search for KineMaster from there. Hit Install.
- Hence you would be able to notice the KineMaster app installed within the Bluestacks application. Now you can use it on your Windows PC.
Installing KineMaster on MacBook devices:
Here is the list of steps to follow for installing KineMaster on MacBook devices:
- In the first step, you need to download Bluestacks for your MacBook. Make sure whenever you are downloading this application from their official website, you need to go for Bluestacks for Apple.
- Right after a successful installation, you need to sign-in with your Gmail account.
- Here at the third step, you need to head towards Playstore from Bluestacks and search for KineMaster.
- Click on Install.
- Now you would be able to use KineMaster on your MacBook device.
There are many more such Android emulators in the market, and you can use any other option instead of Bluestacks Android emulator. Some other popular options for Android emulators are:
- Nox App Player
- KO Player
- MemeU Play
- Remix OS Player